TOEFL iBT® Test
What Is the TOEFL iBT Test?
Who Takes the TOEFL Test?
- Innumerable people take the TOEFL iBT tests who are intending to learn at a college or school where English is the medium of the guideline. The skill level ranges from Intermediate to Advanced.
- Individuals planning to study at reputed universities abroad.
- Scholarship and certification applicants
- Those who love English subject and want to know where they stand
- Workers who plan to apply for visa
- People who basically need to evaluate their comprehension of English.
Who Accepts TOEFL Test Scores?
- Above 9000 colleges, organizations and universities in many countries accept the TOEFL iBT score. The exam comprises of four sections inclusive of reading, writing, listening and speaking that is estimated to be completed within four and half hours.
- During the test, you are judged based on multiple skills at one time:
- Read, listen and then carefully reply to the question being asked
- Listen and then revert
- Read, listen and jot down the answer to the question asked.
TOEFL iBT Test Sections
|Reading*||60–80 minutes||36–56 questions||Read 3 or 4 passages from academic texts and answer questions.|
|Listening||60–90 minutes||34–51 questions||
Listen to lectures, classroom discussions and conversations,
then answer questions.
|Speaking||20 minutes||6 tasks||
Express an opinion on a familiar topic;
speak based on reading and listening tasks.
|Writing||50 minutes||2 tasks||
Write essay responses based on reading and listening tasks;
support an opinion in writing.
What do we offer?
For those wanting to examine abroad, TOEFL iBT exam demonstrates that they have the English abilities that will really be required in a scholarly classroom. Our TOEFL iBT courses will serve as an excellent preparation tool for you. In this manner, many colleges and universities overall view it as a standout amongst the rest.
Preparation is vital to getting a decent TOEFL iBT score. Putting time and effort into preparing for the exam is a basic component. We guaranty gratification as we assist you to score high.
TOEFL iBT Test Sections
The test you take may incorporate additional inquiries in the Reading or Listening segment that aren’t counted in your score. These are either question’s that empower ETS to make test scores equivalent over organizations or new inquiries that assist ETS to decide how such issues work under real testing conditions.
TOEFL iBT Courses also enable the candidates to make sure they read the instructions for the Reading Section precisely. The guidelines will demonstrate what number of sections you will get and the measure of time you need to react to inquiries for those entries. Make sure to pace yourself with the goal that you have room schedule-wise to answer each question.
As a standard English keyboard is utilized during the test, so it is advisable that you practice on a QWERTY console before taking the test.