TOEFL iBT® Test
Clearing Online TOEFL iBT® test is important if you wish to study in an English speaking country. TOEFL iBT courses help you build your English skills hassle-free.
What Is the TOEFL iBT Test?
TOEFL iBT is English test that measures your skills at the university level. It gauges the capacity of non-local speakers of English to understudies use their aptitudes of tuning in, perusing, talking and composing and is a standout amongst the most broadly regarded and perceived English-dialect tests across the globe.
Who Takes the TOEFL Test?
- Innumerable people take the TOEFL iBT tests who are intending to learn at a college or school where English is the medium of the guideline. The skill level ranges from Intermediate to Advanced.
- Individuals planning to study at reputed universities abroad.
- Scholarship and certification applicants
- Those who love English subject and want to know where they stand
- Workers who plan to apply for visa
- People who basically need to evaluate their comprehension of English.
Who Accepts TOEFL Test Scores?
- Above 9000 colleges, organizations and universities in many countries accept the TOEFL iBT score. The exam comprises of four sections inclusive of reading, writing, listening and speaking that is estimated to be completed within four and half hours.
- During the test, you are judged based on multiple skills at one time:
- Read, listen and then carefully reply to the question being asked
- Listen and then revert
- Read, listen and jot down the answer to the question asked.
TOEFL iBT Test Sections
|Reading*||60–80 minutes||36–56 questions||Read 3 or 4 passages from academic texts and answer questions.|
|Listening||60–90 minutes||34–51 questions||
Listen to lectures, classroom discussions and conversations,|
then answer questions.
|Speaking||20 minutes||6 tasks||
Express an opinion on a familiar topic;|
speak based on reading and listening tasks.
|Writing||50 minutes||2 tasks||
Write essay responses based on reading and listening tasks;|
support an opinion in writing.